We are thrilled to welcome for their 5th year
Melvin Seals & JGB
Making their Jerry Jam debut:
John Kadlecik Band
The Giving Tree Band
Assembly of Dust
…also featuring Max Creek, Pink Talking Fish and more!
BEFORE YOU PURCHASE TICKETS, PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE FOLLOWING:
- You are purchasing a festival pass to Jerry Jam 2017.
TICKETS WILL BE MAILED TO THE ADDRESS YOU PROVIDE AT CHECKOUT- there will be NO WILL CALL. You must provide your correct mailing address- you must have your ticket in hand to enter the festival!
- All sales are final. Tickets are non-refundable. You must present your paper ticket at the gate for entry.
- Gates will open at 9:00 AM on Friday, July 21. Please do not arrive before gates open! We don’t want to wear out our welcome with the town of Bath!
- Camping is included in ticket price. RV passes are sold separately.
- VW van pilots get in free!
- Children 12 and under are free with a parent.
- All festival attendees age 13 and up must have a ticket for entry.
- Under 18 MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A PARENT.
- BYOB ages 21+
- NO DOGS ~ NO GLASS ~ NO FIREWORKS
Festival Pass is $125.00 plus $4.90 handling.
Tent camping is included in the festival pass price; a limited number of RV passes are available for an additional fee.
For small RVs 22′ and under, click button below to purchase. Small RV passes are $50.00 plus $4.72 handling.
For large RVs over 22′, click button below to purchase. Large RV passes are $75.00 plus $4.72 handling