Online pre-sale has ended. Tickets are still available for purchase at Aylakai in Littleton and Maia Papaya in Bethlehem
We will have tickets for sale at the gate until we reach capacity- most likely sometime on Saturday- we will post here and on Facebook when that happens
Gate prices are for the entire festival- no day passes will be sold.
Friday entry $160
Saturday entry $120
We are thrilled to welcome for their 5th year
Melvin Seals & JGB
Making their Jerry Jam debut:
John Kadlecik Band
The Giving Tree Band
Assembly of Dust
…also featuring Max Creek, Pink Talking Fish and more!
BEFORE YOU PURCHASE TICKETS, PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE FOLLOWING:
- You are purchasing a festival pass to Jerry Jam 2017.
TICKETS WILL BE MAILED TO THE ADDRESS YOU PROVIDE AT CHECKOUT- there will be NO WILL CALL. You must provide your correct mailing address- you must have your ticket in hand to enter the festival!
- All sales are final. Tickets are non-refundable. You must present your paper ticket at the gate for entry.
- Gates will open at 9:00 AM on Friday, July 21. Please do not arrive before gates open! We don’t want to wear out our welcome with the town of Bath!
- Camping is included in ticket price. RV passes are sold separately.
- VW van pilots get in free!
- Children 12 and under are free with a parent.
- All festival attendees age 13 and up must have a ticket for entry.
- Under 18 MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A PARENT.
- BYOB ages 21+
- NO DOGS ~ NO GLASS ~ NO FIREWORKS
ONLINE TICKET SALES HAVE ENDED
Tickets will be available for cash purchase at the gate until we reach capacity
Tent camping is included in the festival pass price; a limited number of RV passes are available for an additional fee.
***RV PASSES ARE SOLD OUT FOR THIS YEAR***