To ensure that Jerry Jam remains the family friendly event it has always been, please remember that our slogan is “let the music be the drug.” Remember- this gathering is about coming together to enjoy great music with the whole Jerry Jam family. Please help us maintain a family friendly environment.
- No illegal, immoral, or violent behavior will be tolerated.
- No pets. (There is a kennel across the street if your dog needs a place to go for the weekend)
- Under 18 MUST be accompanied by a parent.
- Respect the land and the neighbors.
- No firearms or other weapons
- No open fires
- No fireworks
- No sky lanterns (aka Chinese lanterns or wish lanterns)- they are illegal under NH fire code
- No unauthorized drones
- No unauthorized vending
- B.Y.O.B. – No underage drinking!
All attendees must abide by all local, state, federal laws! No alcohol or drug sales will be tolerated! Anyone caught selling or distributing illicit substances will be removed from festival grounds. Please let the music be the drug.